Starting a Business
All our accountancy services
You’ve got a great idea. You’ve got the skills… Yet starting a business can be a daunting prospect. Putting in place the right plans early on will mean a smoother ride when your business starts to take off.
We can take some of the weight off your shoulders from the word go.
Using robust computer software and online submission, together we can ensure accurate and timely record keeping and payment, compliant with current legislation.
Keeping you fully informed and freed up to grow your business.
What our bookkeeping and VAT services would mean for you…
- Helping you to iron out all the wrinkles, ensuring you understand your options right from the start with a non-obligatory assessment of your budding business idea.
- What our business startup services would mean for you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Take advantage of our free Positive Business Startup Kit – full of essential information and useful contacts
FREE – initial meeting to discuss your requirements
FREE – telephone advice throughout the year
FREE – bookkeeping spreadsheet
FREE – bookkeeping stationery pack
Regular newsletters – automatic inclusion to helpful monthly newsletters
… and with us there’s even more business benefits
- Banks – we’ll help you choose the right bank for your business
Introductions to reputable suppliers, for example:
- SAVE 40% on Branding – professional logo & stationery or brand relaunch
- SAVE 15% on startup website or revamp
Introduction to Networking – start talking about your business through a world class network’s meetings and events